Monday, April 23, 2012

Who is that?

Today was a fairly normal day. I got up sort of early for a Monday. I don't have class till 1:30 so I usually get caught up on some sleep but today I got up early and went to the church to get work done. Class and then home. I read the first book in the Hunger Games series in less than 24 hours which kinda made me lazy today. That's okay though because I deserved a day to myself with my head in a book! I did get a workout in though. It was hard though because as I was running I kept thinking of if I could outrun/kill the people I pass if I had to in order to survive. LOL I decided most of them I could and scouted out some places to hide out. I'm addicted. (This totally reminds me of what I do when thinking of Zombies)

My workout today was the normal Monday run. C25k W2D3! Week 2 is done! Yay!! It was rough for some reason. I think maybe the wind? I averaged at a 15:15 pace. 2.27 miles :) I felt pretty good about that because 1. It's my best time and 2. It was REALLY windy! Wednesday is the 3 minute run which I'm nervous about for some reason. It's just my mind though. I know I can do it! I keep reminding myself 3 minutes is nothing compared to the 13.1 miles I'm going to do!

While I was running I looked down and saw a shadow. I quickly turned around and realized it was my own. The weird thing is I stared at the shadow for awhile while I ran. I looked at the girl and saw she looked much different than the girl I'm used to seeing. I struggle daily with seeing a change in myself and today I saw a little one- in my shadow of all things. I hope to continue to see these changes and embrace them! They are amazing changes that I myself don't see unless someone points them out to me or I randomly notice so if you see something changing in me that's from all my hard work and sweating my ass off please, don't be afraid to say it!


No comments:

Post a Comment