Monday, April 16, 2012

Debating

I did a lot of debating with myself today. Run or not? What to eat? Should I go to class? Should I take a nap? No,lets not run! ...No, you should run.... No, let's not....

You get the picture. I ended up running and I'm so glad I did! C25k Week 1 COMPLETE! I was feeling really bad ass as I ran on a trail that wasn't paved through the woods. There were freaking butterflies everywhere! It was really cool. It was a bit wet from the rain this morning but that made it feel even more bad ass. Actually, the badassness wore off when I realized the whole picture reminded me of twilight. I was then looking for vampires. None of which I found, luckily. 31 minutes, 1.90 miles, and a few butterflies later; I'm glad I went today! ( I actually ran through part of the cool down!)

While I know the program I'm using is working on getting me to run longer- I've made a mental goal of getting my mileage up!

I've been eating a lot lately. I don't know why for sure but it's resulted in me gaining a pound. I'm back at it though! I actually debating with myself today if I was going to "stay fat forever" I quickly decided I didn't want that.  Here is to another day of working towards a better me! Tomorrow, I start lifting weights again!


No comments:

Post a Comment