Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ow.

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been busy with school and working out. I haven't been on plan totally eating wise. I'm disappointed in only myself for that. I started a notebook today tat I plan to write everything I eat in. I recommit myself right here right now to weighing and writing down everything I plan to eat. I also need to keep drinking my water. I tend to forget to drink it. haha


I went to my cardio circuit sculpt class that I usually take but haven't been able to due to my ankle. Let me first say that it was great to be back and see the people! The workout was AMAZING! We did kettlebell. I LOVE kettlebell. (I plan to have a friend of mine take an all kettlebell class with me!) To even begin to explain how sore I am I have to tell you that it hurt to walk down the stairs after class. Now 12 hours later it hurts to sit, stand, walk....do anything! My legs are the worst but my abs are killing me. We did planks which I used to be good at and could hold for awhile. I held it as long as i could and wanted to cry! My abs need some serious work. Maybe I should start doing planks every day? I think so :)
I was worried about how my ankle would feel after that but It feels great! I'm going to keep watching it and making sure I don't re-injure it!


I want to start making Fridays my official weigh in day. I also think that I will skip this week. I will NOT weigh in until the 25th of February. After that it will be every Friday :)


That's it for today :)

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment