Saturday, February 12, 2011

A night with my sister

Okay so as I talked about in yesterdays blog I spent the whole night with just Olivia and I. It was fun to say the least! We started the afternoon off with me picking her up from school. We then came home and I did her hair/ nails and got myself ready. We went out to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner! On the way home we stopped to get some crazy makeup! (Her idea to do some crazy makeovers pictures below!) We also stopped and rented a ton of movies! After we did makeovers we ate some cheesecake and cookies and cream ice cream. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahuas 2 and Ramona and Beezus. We stayed up until about 11. There were a few tears from her because she was so tired but other than that we had a ton of fun! This morning I made Cinnamon rolls and for lunch we headed over to taco bell. Olivia's favorite place to eat.
I know what you are thinking- That was a bit off plan. Yup, Sure was. It was so worth it though! I can't believe I used to eat like this everyday! That is about it for today :)

Here are some pictures!
This is Olivia after I straightened her hair with a totally silly look on her face:
I forgot to mention above that I gave her some presents here they are and her reactions:








Overall she was thrilled and very happy!

I have only 1 picture of us at dinner and it isn't a very good one:


A few of my favorites:


Before and After Makeovers:



 ...I look like a have a huge double chin and I totally don't! Oh well!

Last but not least  few of just me from the night:


2 comments:

  1. OMG that first picture of Olivia is sooo what Morgan does. She holds her eyes open as BIG as possible. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it weird and freaky? It was the first time she did it!

    ReplyDelete