Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back to the gym

Let's start my first blog by writing my goal :)
1. Get in Shape!
2. Run a half-marathon
3. Lose some weight! Mainly about 80-90 pounds!
4. Go to the gym 5 days a week
5. Count Calories everyday

Now that I have that out of the way let me get started :) I've lost 18 pounds since October 2010. I've been going to the gym consistently since September 2010! That's a big thing for me because I never used to work out. I love it now! My progress was halted though at the end of November 2010 because I injured my ankle running. I'm happy to say that I am now officially back to going to the gym! I went today for an hour and a half! It was so amazing to be back!
I started counting calories again yesterday. It was so hard. I was so hungry all day for some reason! I ate a ton of food so I think it may have been because it's so cold outside and I just want to stay inside and eat.
I made a low-cal chicken tortilla soup yesterday for dinner and it went over well for pretty much everyone! I think we will have it again in the next few weeks. :)

2 comments: