Friday, February 11, 2011

Chocolate Cake, Being Sore, and Clothes

Chocolate Cake. It's my weakness what can I say? I'm girl that's how life is! I found a recipe and I'm dying to try it. It's not on plan but I don't think anything I've ate today has been. I've been back on plan for a short number of days and today has already been deemed a high calorie day. Last night for dinner I had Mexican food. My sister and I are having a girl's night tonight. Last night while at the store I bought cheese cake, some candy, and ice cream. She decided that we would again go get Mexican food for dinner. It bothers me that I'm going off plan so far but It's just for a night and I know I'm capable of getting back on plan Saturday. After typing this all out and reading it I think I will wait to make the cake- it really isn't worth it! I will for sure take pictures of our night together and post them!

In yesterdays blog I talked about how I went back to the gym for the first time. I have to say my arms are SORE! From the back of my shoulders down to my elbows. I did weight training and now I'm just sore. All over. I love it and hate it at the same time. I know after a few more times of going I will be addicted to the gym again and for me that is a good thing! I didn't go to the gym today because of how sore I am but tomorrow I will probably try to go.

Clothes. I want to touch on clothes because they frustrate me in so many ways. Why is it that every store can't have the same sizing? I mean really I shouldn't have to be in 5 different sizes for 5 different stores! Shoes don't work that way. Maybe that is why I prefer shoe shopping over shopping for any clothes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it IS only one night. These last three days I have been going over too. My goal is to be anywhere under 2500 calories each day (preferably under 2000) and last two or three days I have been over at like 2700- 3000. It sucks, but we will both get back on track!

    ReplyDelete