Friday, March 9, 2012

What have you tried?

How many different diets have you tried? Me? I have tried 2! I started calorie counting and after falling off the wagon so many times I tried and failed. I then started paying for weight watchers online. I did that for a few months without success. I have no went back to calorie counting.

I find the most success without a lot of sugar that isn't natural and drinking LOTS of water. I drink between 80-100 oz. a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow, we head off to WV again. Great Grandma passed away Wednesday. :( It will be a hard weekend but I know God is good. She is in an amazing place now and is going to celebrate Easter in Heaven! It will be amazing, I bet!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO sorry for you! I recently lost a grandparent too! Hugsssss. It gets better. As for how many diets have I tried? I've technically tried 2. I tried weight watchers with my mom when I was like 13 or 14 but I didn't have much success on it :\ The only thing that has really worked for me is calorie counting. Ive been doing it for about a year now and when I actually count calories I do REALLY well like 10 lbs a month average well. When I stop like I did last september I tend to maintain for the most part. Back to calorie counting now and will hopefully reach goal by my birthday! We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm doing so much better! I'm calorie counting right now and it's hard. I just "snuck" into the girl scout cookies...blah! So sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete