Friday, March 16, 2012

College,Teaching & Planning

College: I'm on spring break right now....it's simply amazing! I got grades back and did horrible my first quarter! I NEED like A's and B's next quarter! Study...Study...Study!!! Overall, I love college! It's fun and exciting..I'm learning so much!

Teaching: I'm currently an Early Childhood Education major. That pretty much means I want to teach elementary. I will be able to teach Preschool through 3rd grade! I really want to teach some where between K-2. I sat in on my little sisters Kindergarten teacher today. She is amazing! I was able to help the kids and asses them in some of their work. It was super fun! My sister is in first grade now so I would love to sit in on that grade too. I was with a Second grade class a few weeks ago and loved that!

Planning: I'm not planning my food well. I'm over already and it's not even dinner time yet. It will be a light dinner tonight. Here is my plan from now on:
1530- Total Calories


Breakfast:
200
Snack:
85
Lunch:
450
Snack:
100
Dinner: 
600
Snack: 
100

No comments:

Post a Comment