Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ready for summer

I'm so ready for summer. I'm tired of school. I find myself skipping class more and more often. 2 more Child development classes and a 4 pages paper to do for that class 1 1/2 pages done for that. 5 more sociology and stats classes. Skipping Soc is a norm for me. We can't stand the guy. He sucks. I'm going to the first hour and most likely leaving during the second hour. Sadly it's to get donuts with a friend. I refuse to stay fat forever though so I'm budgeting it in!

Here is me complaining for the night: I'm sick. I feel like crap. I'm tired of feeling like crap. I want to work out so bad. I miss it! I want to run!!!!! It's currently a chore to walk around the store. I feel so out of shape but I know that's just because I'm so congested.

No comments:

Post a Comment