Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent

Lent is here again. It came at a perfect time! I planned to give up sugar but decided to start small. I gave up sweets/ dessert and shopping. It has come to my attention that I not only eat sweets a lot but I shop a lot. Enough that I would call it an addiction. I have gone cold turkey! So far I find myself itching not for the sweets but to buy something! I figure I can save quite a bit in the next forty days! I was planning to buy a kindle next week but that is now on hold :) What did you give up?

On another note I'm sick. I've been sick since Monday. Ick! I can't seem to get over it. I have a stuffed up nose like I can't breathe at all. My throat hurts from drainage and every time I cough i wanna barf. TMI lol

I haven't been hungry this week but I have been trying to eat at least something. I don't know if I have lost or gained or what because I think I'm retaining water from this cold.

I have been super tired and all I want to do is sleep...so of course I haven't made it to the gym. I miss it though because it is an outlet for me. I have shopping gone so now I am relying on my other outlet. working out. I suppose its a good thing I can't because now I'm forced to rely on God. Anyway! I'm just RAMBLING! Good night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment